Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Friday, July 11, 2014

Some Random Favorites


  • As a homeschooling mom who wants a creative education for her children, and as an enthusiastic Compassion sponsor and advocate...I LOVE THIS






  • Despite the fact that I haven't had much time to read, I still bring home books from the library every time I go there (which is easily 1-2 times a week). 





  • One of the things I love most about summer is the local farmer's market. It's actually extremely small and there is only one booth I like to visit...the fresh flowers. I am fully enjoying this week's bouquet of dahlias. 



I hope you have a beautiful, adventure-filled weekend! It looks like we are headed to the coast to soak up some sand and sun! I'll leave you with a verse that's been running through my head all day...

So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. ~ 1 Corinthians 10:31


linking up with Beauty Observed , Still Saturday and Weekend Brew 

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful post and gorgeous photography of beautiful flowers at the the Market ~ happy weekend to you ~ ^_^

    artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers! Thanks for the link...I'm pretty blown away with how it seemed to resonate with other people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill,
    I very much enjoyed your sister's article.
    And, thanks to your photog of that book stack, I remembered to order Everything That Remains from the library. Thanks! :) maureen & jb

    ReplyDelete