Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Capturing Blessings ~ Week 3


Continuing to find and capture the blessings God puts in my path...


Lisa came up with the prompts, God provided the blessings.


day 15 {magenta}



day 16 {navy}




day 17{lime green}



day 18 {yellow}



day 19 {sky blue}



day 20 {peach}




linking up with Life Through the Lens



if you want to see my other 31 day photo challenge...the ABCs of violin

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! The colors are so striking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The magenta and peach flowers are gorgeous. Great colors in all of your shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I completely thought I commented on this. i think I get your blog and your IG mixed up in my head. Your peach shot is beautiful, love it!!

    ReplyDelete