Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Black and White Wednesday ~ Autumn


One of the things I love most about autumn are the colors....

reds, greens, yellows, oranges, browns...so warm and vibrant and beautiful.

I decided to take the color out of some of my favorite fall photos and found a different kind of beauty. 
When an image is lacking color, I often notice new details. I love how these images turned out.








Linking up with  Black and White Wednesday 

5 comments:

  1. These are absolutely stunning, Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely shots! Breathtaking in b&w!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully creative BW series of nature photography!


    Happy Wednesday,
    artmusedog and carol
    www.acreativeharbor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love B&W - it always gives a new perspective. These are fabulous, Jill! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete