Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Autumn Begins....

Our days are getting cooler and we are beginning to see the earliest stages of fall in these parts. I do love fall here in the Pacific Northwest as it seems to linger through November, with some of our greatest color happening in November. 

I went for a walk the other day and took my camera along....my favorite sort of activity - exercise and beauty all rolled into one!








Beauty can be as simple as fallen leaves or free pumpkins on the side of the road. I try to keep my eyes wide open so I don't miss any of it.

Hope you have a beautiful day!



I'm linking up with   Little Things Thursday 



6 comments:

  1. Your pictures are just gorgeous and the colors exquisite!!! Our haven't started to change that much yet! Lucky you! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fall temps are finally arriving here - LOVE that bright yellow, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to drive (or better yet walk) that tree lined street. Beautiful, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can almost smell those crunchy leaves on the road. Your pictures bring such joy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, awesome shots! Love the pumpkin by the crack shot. Perfect composition. How blessed that you have such a lengthy autumn. Ours seems to truly arrive mid-October and lasts just a few weeks. Although, this year we seem to be getting an earlier start. Our peek is also November. I'm ready to experience all the goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The golds of Fall are always my favorite... and you've captured them beautifully!

    ReplyDelete